Moringa, Spinach and Cauliflower Soup
- 1 tsp Moringaga powder
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup flaked almonds
- handful of spinach leaves
- 2-3 cups vegetable stock, cooled
- toasted flaked almonds, fresh mint leaves and olive oil for garnish
In a small frying pan over medium heat, sauté the onion in the olive oil for a few minutes, until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for a further minute. Remove from heat and add onion and garlic mixture to a blender.
Steam the cauliflower and refresh under cold water. Add to the blender.
Add the flaked almonds, spinach, moringa and vegetable stock to the other ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and season to taste.
Garnished with flaked almonds, fresh mint and a drizzle of olive oil.