Moringa Pesto Pasta
- 1 tsp Moringaga Powder
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- large handful spinach
- 110ml extra virgin olive oil
- 100g unsalted almonds, soaked overnight & drained
- large handful kale, washed and roughly chopped
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- wholegrain pasta, cooked
- handful of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- sunflower seeds (optional)
Cook the pasta for the required time and drain.
Blend together all the ingredients except tomatoes to make the moringa pesto sauce.
Spoon a reasonable amount of pesto mix over the cooked pasta and refrigerate the rest for up to a week.
Toss in a handful of chopped cherry tomatoes and add your favourite garnish.