Moringa Pesto and Salmon Crackers
- 1 tsp Moringaga Powder
- ½ avocado
- ½ garlic clove, finely chopped
- juice of ½ lime
- a bunch of fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup of unsalted almonds, soaked overnight
- 100ml of olive oil
- 6 rye crackers
- 50g smoked salmon, sliced
- fresh lemon juice, to garnish
- salt + pepper, to taste
Place all the ingredients into a food processor apart from smoked salmon and rye crackers to make the pesto sauce.
Spoon 1 tbsp of the pesto onto each of the rye crackers, then place a small slice of smoked salmon on top of each. Garnish with a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice and season with pepper.